Outdoor aluminum blinds
Windproof roller shutter system
Wind sensor, light sensor and rain sensor are integrated, which is convenient and practical.Wind and rain intensity adjustment, high precision and sensitive responseGuestbook
The windproof roller shutter is a shading product which is improved and upgraded on the basis of common electric roller shutter products, and can be used in outdoor and indoor facade electric roller shutter. The edge of the vertical direction of the curtain and the fabric anti-release mechanism are ironed together by hot melt tape, and the professional fabric anti-release mechanism keeps the curtain always inserted in the shading track, which effectively combines the fabric and the mechanism into a whole, and is an excellent product integrating heat insulation, sun shading, light adjustment, privacy protection, windproof, and UV radiation protection.
Outdoor aluminum alloy venetian blinds have good UV resistance and can effectively block direct sunlight. By adjusting the angle of the blades to achieve the required brightness indoors. More than 97% of the solar radiation is blocked out of the window, which will effectively reduce the energy consumption of air conditioning in summer. Outdoor aluminum alloy blinds are available in a variety of colors, which can be freely matched according to the style of the building and the environmental tone. There are two types of guides: side rails and steel wires. A variety of control methods can be controlled indoors.
1. Working with a motor, the shutters can be turned over and retracted automatically
2. The daylighting and shading can be adjusted to the maximum
3. Possess all kinds of professional technology and equipment for curtain sheet production to produce unique styles of fiber curtain sheets
4. The blades treated with special coating can reflect light to the maximum
5. Thickened blades enhance the ability to withstand wind. Generally, it is recommended to be used in buildings below 8 stories, and super high buildings are recommended to be used with wind and rain sensors.
Gaonan Industrial Zone, Gaobian, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City