Outdoor aluminum blinds
Outdoor aluminum alloy venetian blinds have good UV resistance and can effectively block direct sunlight. By adjusting the angle of the blades to achieve the required brightness indoors. More than 97% of the solar radiation is blocked out of the window, which will effectively reduce the energy consumption of air conditioning in summer. Outdoor aluminum alloy blinds are available in a variety of colors, which can be freely matched according to the style of the building and the environmental tone. There are two types of guides: side rails and steel wires. A variety of control methods can be controlled indoors.
1. Working with a motor, the shutters can be turned over and retracted automatically
2. The daylighting and shading can be adjusted to the maximum
3. Possess all kinds of professional technology and equipment for curtain sheet production to produce unique styles of fiber curtain sheets
4. The blades treated with special coating can reflect light to the maximum
5. Thickened blades enhance the ability to withstand wind. Generally, it is recommended to be used in buildings below 8 stories, and super high buildings are recommended to be used with wind and rain sensors.